In this episode, you will learn:
- The types of empowered financial conversations you should be having with yourself and your peers
- Potential money stories that are getting in the way of your growth and
- An alternative view on retirement.
This week’s guest is Melissa Allen. Mel a financial advisor and impact investor. She is passionate about sharing what she knows about personal finance, investing, building generational wealth, and creating a legacy that will positively impact our families and communities for decades to come. Melissa strongly believes that mindset followed by action is the key to monetary abundance.
With the belief that real, positive societal change happens with our dollars, Melissa is determined to inspire people everywhere, especially those in overlooked, underestimated, and at-risk communities, vote with those dollars.
Resources & People Mentioned
- The Great Reset Article by Melissa Allen
- Arlan Hamilton, Founder of Backstage Capital
- Emily Mills, Founder of How She Hustles
- Female Funders Website