Eating disorders, lack of confidence, and low self-esteem brought Lindsay into the wellness industry so that others don’t experience what she did as a young adult.
Let me know what you learned by tagging me, Lindsay, and the #powerofwhy on Instagram
Lindsay started her entrepreneurial journey decorating wedding cakes when she was 14 years old. She’s had this entrepreneurial drive to create. During her time in high school, she was badly bullied and in her last year of school decided that she would take up yoga as a means to release the pain she felt. She got certified to teach yoga in grade 12 and after high school, traveled to Nicaragua to continue her yoga teacher training.
Today, Lindsay is a nutritionist, food blogger, osteopathic and a woman who has a love and passion for health and wellness. Lindsay is currently studying Osteopathy at the Canadian Academy of Osteopathy.
Lindsay works with women who are struggling with their health and wellness, through one-on-one coaching and by designing a plan that actually fits their needs and lifestyle.
Watch this episode, if you want to learn more about sustainable lifestyle changes, health, and Lindsay’s experience building her business in the wellness space.
Let us know what resonates with you!
Connect with Lindsay Mustard
Find the show notes from Lindsay’s episode and my favourite moments talking with Lindsay and her lessons experienced.
I want to empower and inspire women to take action so that they can better their health and themselves. I want them to have the most rockin’ self-confidence, body image, self-esteem that leaves then powered to take action of their life. Whether that is to apply to that new job, start a new relationship, go on the trip of their dreams. I went to remind them that the entire time, they had the key to their happiness.
My why is to be in service to females to show them their potential. To remind them that they are capable of anything they put their mind to. I use nutrition, fitness, essential oils, and osteopathy to do facilitate this experience for others.
Seven Awe-IMPORTANT Moments
- How to make sustainable wellness changes to your current lifestyle
- How Lindsay aligns her day as an entrepreneur and full-fledged student
- How to deep dive into your work for engaged and increased concentration
- How to build confidence in your service offering and the value that you bring to the table
- You have your own timeline. Getting passed “I’m so far behind others in my desired field, what’s the point of even trying?”
- Why it pays to hire a coach that has the skills and knowledge you are missing
When Lindsay ever doubts herself and/or her value proposition, she evaluates the value of her products and services, while also describing the cost of inaction. These are some questions that she asks herself:
- What is it costing them to NOT work with me?
- What is it costing them to continue living their current lifestyle?
- What are the changes that they will be implementing by working together?
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PowerofWhyPodcast on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to show how you are living out and exploring your WHY.
Thank you for watching this episode with Lindsay Mustard!
You can connect with Lindsay Mustard here:
- Work with Lindsay: https://www.lindsaymustard.com/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/lindsaymustard
- Food Blog: https://www.lindsaymustard.com/blog
You can connect with Naomi Haile here:
- Website: www.naomihaile.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/naomiahaile/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/naomihail/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/naomiathaile
Until next time,