Victoria’s journey before starting her business all started with self-encouragement. Her WHY is being the BEST version of herself. It is doing what she believes is her truth at a given moment.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT…
- Starting your own brand and/or business
- Looking for words of encouragement to get on started with your passion project
- An alternative when looking at business differentiation (hint: by being YOU)
- Ideas for reaching your audience online, specifically using Instagram.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK…
- Can you talk about some of the products that you started with and what your business is branching into now?
- What words of encouragement/wisdom do you have for people who have an idea, but feel stuck?
- What are some things that surprised you about being a business owner?
- Let’s talk a little about business differentiation. What are you trying to achieve with Victorious Caps and your clothing line / brand?
- What have you found has been the best way to reach your audience online?
Victoria’s WHY is being herself… and she continued to elaborate… if someone were to ask Victoria what her WHY was 5 months, she said she probably would have given a one-lined answer, but now she realizes that it would limit her purpose and what she can accomplish. Victoria believes that we are so much more than what we do, she says that “we are human beings, not human doings”. Victoria’s WHY is being the BEST version of herself. It is doing what she believes is her truth at a given moment.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have something to say? Discuss this episode in the community!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode of the Power of WHY Podcast. What are some things that surprised you when you started your passion project, venture, business, non-profit? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #ThePowerofWHY to show how you are living out your WHY every day.
Thank you for listening!