Liana has a plethora of experience in the consulting world. With the knowledge and expertise that she has developed throughout her career – she has fallen in love with and branded herself as the go-to person in Ottawa when it comes to change management.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT…
Mentorship and building professional relationships. Early on in her career, Liana sought out mentors for various aspects in her life: navigating the corporate life at a large company and progressing her career, learning more about change management (an interesting career option that she wanted to delve into), and learning more about consulting.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK…
- How important is mentorship to you? Both being mentored and being a mentor for others?
- How do make great first-impression in various circumstances. At a networking event, in an interview, in life.
- How do we cultivate better relationships with the people in our lives?
- We all go through self-doubt, not feeling confident at times… How do you deal with these feelings?
- How has networking brought you to where you are today? Can you speak to the hidden job market and how it is alive and well?
Liana’s WHY is to help people. Liana loves to keep really busy and saying yes when people ask her for things. She finds opportunities to give back to her community, as it provides her a sense of purpose and meaning.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have something to say? Discuss this episode in the community!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode of the Power of WHY Podcast. What are ways that you build your network surrounding mentorship? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
If you liked this video and want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe on SoundCloud and click here to subscribe on YouTube!
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #ThePowerofWHY to show how you are living out your WHY every day.
Thank you for listening!