Victoria’s true goal and purpose in life is to help spread the importance of being yourself. Why? She believes that is the key to achieving anything in life.
Victoria’s WHY is being the BEST version of herself. It is doing what she believes is her truth at a given moment.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT…
Victoria’s brand and company called Victorious Caps, and delve more into her journey as a businesswoman, cultivating relationships with her business partners and customers, and how she keeps her cup full.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK…
- What do you do that helps with aligning your day and setting yourself up for greatness?
- How do you cultivate relationships with your customers, business partners, and community?
- We are talking about relationship-building with those in our community, but what about our relationship with ourselves… our well-being, our health and vitality. Why do you think we oftentimes neglect ourselves?
- What is your go-to resource when it comes to entrepreneurship or building relationships?
- What’s your WHY? What do you strongly believe that were you meant to do during your time here?
Victoria’s WHY is being herself… and she continued to elaborate… if someone were to ask Victoria what her WHY was 5 months, she said she probably would have given a one-lined answer, but now she realizes that it would limit her purpose and what she can accomplish. Victoria believes that we are so much more than what we do, she says that “we are human beings, not human doings”. Victoria’s WHY is being the BEST version of herself. It is doing what she believes is her truth at a given moment.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have something to say? Discuss this episode in the community!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode of the Power of WHY Podcast. How do you take care of yourself? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #ThePowerofWHY to show how you are living out your WHY every day.
Thank you for listening!