There’s a new wave of more and more people being honest about the struggles, self-doubt, reservations, and challenges they face on a day-to-day basis and Lizl Fleury shares some of her experience with respect to this.
Lizl’s entrepreneurial journey is remarkable and inspiring. She started her career as a web developer and gracefully transitioned into becoming a yoga instructor (without the initial intention to teach), and a short time after, became the owner of Elevate Yoga, a studio on Elgin street in Ottawa.
Lizl’s goal is to “share the connection to mind, body, and being that I found in yoga with anyone and everyone who seeks it. No matter where you are in your practice, I welcome you with open arms and an open heart” (Elevate Yoga).
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT…
Lizl’s experience building and continuing to grow her business, manifesting her vision to life through a vision board exercise, and how she intentionally shapes a culture of “family”, “inclusiveness”, and “home”.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK…
- Your journey as a business owner is quite remarkable. You experienced revelations when it came to starting your business. Can you talk about this? @01:22
- Can you speak to your vision board and how it has positively impacted your life and manifesting your vision? @05:50
- What earlier experiences do you oftentimes find yourself drawing from when accomplishing your work today? @08:05
- What is Elevate’s “IT FACTOR”? What has been the leading priority at Elevate Yoga for you and your team? @09:50
- What do you do that helps with aligning your day and setting yourself up for greatness?
Lizl’s biggest WHY is to live life in the best way that she knows how. To live a good life. And to treat people with kindness.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have something to say? Discuss this episode in the community!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode of the Power of WHY Podcast. What are ways that you manifest your vision and goals? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #ThePowerofWHY to show how you are living out your WHY every day.
Thank you for listening!