Liora gives some valuable tips on finding mentors when it comes to your various professional and personal endeavours. As well as how to organically cultivate the relationships in your life.
Liora Raitblat graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) from the Telfer School of Management. In her fourth year, Liora co-founded Go Give-Back, a mobile donation platform to allow donors to easily make charitable contributions to local nonprofits and charities. Currently, Liora is a change management consultant at a leading professional services firm, and volunteers her time to the local chapter of the Global Shapers, an initiative of the World Economic Forum.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT…
Mentorship and building relationships! Liora gives some valuable tips on finding mentors when it comes to your various professional and personal endeavours. As well as how to organically cultivate and grow the relationships in your life.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK…
- How important is mentorship to you? Both being mentored and being a mentor for others? @ 00:50
- How do you find mentors? @03:00
- How do you navigate networking events? @ 05:12
- How do we cultivate better relationships with the people in our lives? @ 08:30
- What is your go-to book when it comes to career strategizing, entrepreneurship or building relationships? @12:11
- What’s your WHY? What do you strongly believe that were you meant to do during your time here? @14:05
Liora believes that your WHY is what you are passionate about. Liora’s WHY is to help people. Through the powerful force of emerging and exponential technology, Liora’s sees these tools being used in different ways for the power of good.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have something to say? Discuss this episode in the community!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode of the Power of WHY Podcast. What are some strategies that you use when attending networking events and how do you successfully build professional relationships in the workforce? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PowerofWHY to show how you are living out your WHY every day.
Thank you for listening!