Liora believes that it’s okay to feel intimidated when you are putting yourself out there. In terms of Liora’s professional career, she talks about how she was able to move into a human capital consulting role with her marketing degree.
Liora Raitblat graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) from the Telfer School of Management. In her fourth year, Liora co-founded Go Give-Back, a mobile donation platform to allow donors to easily make charitable contributions to local nonprofits and charities. Currently, Liora is a change management consultant at a leading professional services firm, and volunteers her time to the local chapter of the Global Shapers, an initiative of the World Economic Forum.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT…
Liora’s time leading up to creating her business “Go Give Back”. Her one piece of advice for female entrepreneurs is that it’s okay to feel intimidated when you are putting yourself out there! In terms of Liora’s professional career, she talks about how she was able to move into a human capital consulting role with her marketing degree.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK…
- What were some lessons learned on your journey with Go-Give Back? Why did you decide to spend time developing this start-up?
- What is your one piece of advice to a female entrepreneur who wants to start her own business?
- How has your career outlook changed from when you were in university versus what you are currently working on in the workforce?
- In terms of getting involved with initiatives outside of work, what drew you to become a Global Shaper?
- Looking back now, what do you think was the most important thing you did in university to get to where you are today?
Liora’s WHY is to help people. Through the powerful force of emerging and exponential technology, Liora’s sees these tools being used in different ways for the power of good.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have something to say? Discuss this episode in the community!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode of the Power of WHY Podcast. What are ways that you make your university experience one to remember? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PowerofWHY to show how you are living out your WHY every day.
Thank you for listening!