Being passionate about the work you do. Liana and I dive into various subjects when it comes to career strategy and using your wide range of experiences to shape and inform your direction.
Liana is someone who has a plethora of experience in the consulting world. With the knowledge and expertise that she has developed throughout her career – she has fallen in love with and branded herself as your go-to person when it comes to change management.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT…
Being passionate about the work you do. We dive into various subjects when it comes to career strategy and using your wide range of experiences to shape and inform your direction.
Personal branding was also a topic that we spent a lot of time discussing. As much as it is important to focus on continuous learning, professional and personal development, if you don’t spend enough time being visible and strengthening your personal brand – how will people learn about you and what you do?
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK…
- What’s the importance of being clear on your value proposition? How important is it to be clear on what you bring to the table?
- How are you different in the way you do business, your values, how you work with clients?
- What three things do you look for in a role and in an organization to work for?
- What is a brand manager at work? How do you find one?
- What was the best piece of career advice that you have received? Especially at the start of your career.
- How do you deal with self-doubt and reservations?
Liana’s WHY is to help people. Liana loves to keep really busy and saying yes when people ask her for things. She finds opportunities to give back to her community, as it provides her a sense of purpose and meaning.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have something to say? Discuss this episode in the community!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode of the Power of WHY Podcast. What are ways that you build your personal brand online and in the workplace? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #ThePowerofWHY to show how you are living out your WHY every day.