Lauren talks career strategizing, how to build long lasting professional relationships, mentorship, how good things can come by being vocal about what you are interested in and sharing your knowledge and passion with others.
Lauren is a social media strategist who works for a fast growing e-commerce company located in Ottawa! She shares insightful and incredibly practical personal branding strategies that you can use today.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT…
Career strategizing, how to build long lasting professional relationships, mentorship, how good things can come by being vocal about what you are interested in and sharing your knowledge and passion with others.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK…
- What was your process for figuring out what you wanted to be working on? Did it take trying different things that you enjoyed to figure out what it is that you love?
- As you shared your expertise in the social media/marketing/personal branding space, you have experienced great opportunities in your professional life. Can you speak to this? How did you navigate some tough decisions? Saying yes/no to opportunities?
- How have you built long-lasting relationships in the social media and public relations space?
- What was the best piece of advice you have received especially at the start of your career?
- How crucial has building relationships been for opportunity creation?
Lauren’s WHY is to learn. Lauren feels that the more she learns, the easier and more opportunities that she will have to teach others.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have something to say? Discuss this episode in the community!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode of the Power of WHY Podcast. What are ways that you create and build a career that you are excited about? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #ThePowerofWHY to show how you are living out your WHY every day.
Thank you for listening!